*** FALL CONFERENCE UPDATE ***
Unfortunately due to current COVID issues in schools, the ITEC Board has had to make the difficult decision to postpone the ITEC 2021 Fall Conference to next spring. We are tentatively scheduling for April 13 and 14, 2022 at the Iowa Events Center in Des Moines. We will have more information coming out in the coming months.
This was not an easy decision but as a Board, we want to ensure that the ITEC Fall Conference was worthy of you as an attendee, but current conditions were not trending towards a situation where this was going to happen. We look forward to seeing you at the conference when we are able to conduct it in the spring.
If you have any questions or concerns, please send them to email@example.com.
Thank you and stay safe.
ITEC stands for the Iowa Technology & Education Connection. ITEC promotes the use of technology in education by demonstrating to its members, other educators and the public, developments in educational technology and how its appropriate use supports teaching and learning.
ITEC serves its members by:
- conducting an annual educational technology conference in the Fall
- conducting an annual technology infrastructure conference in the Spring
- providing a network of educators available to share their expertise
- making contact with legislative groups, department of education, user groups, and other professional organizations
- displaying information about the organization at statewide conferences
- providing leadership on how technology can impact teaching and learning
“Once again, ITEC conference did it! There were “mic drop” after “mic drop” moments with the keynotes, feature speakers, Iowa featured speakers, and the sessions! ITEC truly is a mini-ISTE! It is a non-negotiable, must attend conference for me every year!” – 2018 Fall conference Attendee
“It is a non-negotiable for me to attend ITEC conference every year! I love and believe it in so much that when the day comes that I would be forced to use a personal day or leave without pay, I would use either personal day or leave without pay in a heartbeat! It is no-brainer to attend this conference! It is a mini-ISTE and we are so fortunate to have this conference in the state of Iowa!” – 2017 Fall Conference Attendee