On behalf of all our members, we hope to seeing you at the ITEC Educational Technology Conference, held at the Iowa Events Center in Des Moines, Iowa, on October 16-17, 2023.If you have any questions, please contact Lance Lennon at email@example.com for more information.
Vendor Hall Floor Plan
Red X Denotes booth is already sold.
This page denotes available and selected booths.
Why be an exhibitor at ITEC?
- Over 700 educators and decision makers in attendance at the conference providing hundreds of potential follow-up contacts for future sales. Attendees are comprised of classroom teachers, media specialists, technology directors/IT personnel, administrators, and college educators.
- Exhibit booth space includes: one 10 x 8 booth space, wireless internet connection, one table, two chairs, one garbage can. (electrical and hard wired internet available for an additional fee)
- Three different times throughout the conference dedicated to visiting exhibitors. We schedule a morning and afternoon break on Monday, and a morning break on Tuesday with refreshments in the Vendor Hall to attract more people.
- Lunch is provided with each booth space, allowing you the opportunity to eat with the attendees or to bring lunch back to your booth and be available to attendees during that time.
- A voluntary vendor activity to increase traffic to your booth by participating in Vendor Bingo. Attendees will be given a Bingo card that must be signed by your booth representatives to qualify them for an “end of conference” prize drawings (minimum value of $50 gift donation to participate in this).
- ITEC was listed as one of the 2019 K-12 Edtech Events worth attending by Edsurge.com.
We look forward to working with you and having you attend our conference! If you have any questions, or need additional information, please contact one of us.
Exhibitor Pricing Structure
Booth will be located in the vendor hall of the conference (below the main hall). Each booth includes: one 10 x 8 booth space, wireless internet connection, one table, two chairs, one garbage can, and one lunch ticket for each day of the conference.
Cancellation of a booth prior to September 1 will result in a refund minus transaction costs for the space. Cancellation between September 1-30 will result in a refund of $475. Cancellation on or after October 1 will result in a full loss of registration.
Sponsor booth spaces include tables, chairs, a wired internet connection, and a garbage can.