How to Register for License Renewal Credit
NOTE: We suggest you use Firefox or Safari to register for the AEA course. Some educators have trouble registering in this system with Chrome.
To register for this course and pay with a credit card or purchase order, click on the course name link below. The registration link will open at 7:00 a.m. on April 13.
Course name: HL-ITEC Spring 2022 Conference
Course # 203146
Section # 310609
Location: Iowa Events Center
Dates: April 13-14, 2022 (All coursework due by June 1, 2022)
Instructor: Jamie Gilchrist
Your AEA Login is the same email and password you use to log into the AEA Online Learning System (e.g. Mandatory Reporter, Bloodborne Pathogens).
- Once you have logged in, click on the Register button for this course.
- Next, read the Disclaimer and click Accept to continue the registration.
- If the course offers more than one credit type, you will select the type of credit and click Next to make payment.
Choose Credit type:
$ 35.00 – 1 License renewal credit
Online Payment Options:
- Visa or MasterCard
- Purchase Order issued by an Iowa school district
- Split payment: a portion of the fee is paid with a purchase order (school district) and the remainder is paid with a credit card (participant)
- Checks are not an option in this new statewide AEA system
You will receive a confirmation email after you register.
Questions/Problems? Contact Professional Learning at (515) 473-6780.