Why be an exhibitor at ITEC?
- Over 1100 educators and decision makers in attendance at the conference providing hundreds of potential follow-up contacts for future sales. Attendees are comprised of classroom teachers, media specialists, technology directors/IT personnel, administrators, and college educators.
- Exhibit booth space includes: one 10 x 10 booth space, wireless internet connection, one table, two chairs, one garbage can. (electrical and hard wired internet available for an additional fee)
- Three different times through throughout the conference dedicated to visiting exhibitors. We schedule a morning and afternoon break on Monday, and a morning break on Tuesday with refreshments in the Vendor Hall to attract more people.
- Lunch is provided with each booth space, allowing you the opportunity to eat with the attendees or to bring lunch back to your booth and be available to attendees during that time.
- A voluntary vendor activity to increase traffic to your booth by participating in Vendor Bingo. Attendees will be given a Bingo card that must be signed by your booth representatives to qualify them for end of conference prize drawings (minimum value of $50 gift donation to participate in this).
Exhibit Hall Schedule
- Sunday October 15 – 12:00 PM – 4:00 PM set up time
- Monday October 16 – 8:00 AM – 10:30 AM set up time. Vendor Hall opens at 10:30 AM and runs till 4:45 PM.
- Tuesday October 17 – 8:00 AM – 2:00 PM Vendor Hall is open. (We ask vendors to not start tearing down before 2:00 PM)
Exhibit Hall Pricing Structure and Sponsorship Opportunities
- Exhibit Hall Booth Space – $800
Booth will be located in the vendor hall of the conference (below the main hall). Each booth includes: one 10 x 10 booth space, wireless internet connection, one table, two chairs, one garbage can, and one ticket for lunch on Monday and Tuesday.
- Refreshment Level Sponsor – $1,500
Booth will be located in the vendor hall of the conference (below the main hall). Each booth includes: one 10 x 10 booth space, wireless internet connection, one table, two chairs, one garbage can, and one ticket for lunch on Monday and Tuesday. Also includes signage at the refreshment center, recognition in the program, and recognition before the keynotes on Monday and Tuesday.
- Corporate Level Sponsor – $4,000 (limit of 7)
Booth will be located on the main floor of the conference and includes: four 10 x 10 booth spaces (each space comes with wired internet connection, four tables, eight chairs, one garbage can, and four tickets for lunch on Monday and Tuesday), up to two vendor sessions (if sponsorship is established prior to September 8, 2017), and your company logo in the program, on the slide show prior to the Monday and Tuesday keynotes, specific mention at the Monday welcome session, and on ITEC’s website for one year. Booth location will be in the center of the main conference hall up one level from the vendor hall. This places you in the highest traffic area.
- Vendor Session – $250 (limit of 8)
Exhibit Hall booth space purchase is required. Opportunity to be a presenter during one of the conference sessions on your product.
We look forward to working with you and having you attend our conference! Please click here to be added to our contact list once registration is open. If you have any questions, or need additional information, please contact one of us.
Jackie Fonley, ITEC Exhibit Hall Coordinator
Lance Lennon, Events Coordinator
Phil Trimble, Vendor Committee